Kansa Wand – An Ayurvedic Detox Face / Foot Massager with Healing Bronze Metal for Relaxation & Deep Cleaning – For Lustrous & Youthful Skin – Ancient Indian Bronze Age Technique 1 Pc
You Save: CAD$ 5.00 (17%)
Having a rich golden hue texture, Kansa metal is known to fight different skin issues like premature ageing, fine lines, wrinkles, inflammation, and acne. If used Kansa Wand regularly, removes built-up toxins in the lymph nodes and gives soft supple skin. Yet another best part of this Wand is its power to be used for Abhyanga, that is, one cannot just massage their face and head but even can use it as a relaxing massage treatment in a spa.
Get ready to give your skin the natural radiance and lustre
Harappan culture is an excellent example to the modern world, not just the great architects of that time showed us uniqueness, but even the invention was remarkable. Kansa Wand is also a part of the Harappan civilization, and it’s highly beneficial and popular to date. Kansa, also known as a healing metal is power-packed with alkaline properties that balance skin’s pH levels, all naturally.
Having a rich golden hue texture, Kansa metal is known to fight different skin issues like premature ageing, fine lines, wrinkles, inflammation, and acne. If used Kansa wand regularly, removes built-up toxins in the lymph nodes and gives soft supple skin. Yet another best part of this wand is its power to be used for Abhyanga, that is, one cannot just massage their face and head but even can use it as a relaxing massage treatment in a spa.
Kansa is nothing new to the world, instead, it’s been used since the bronze age in India. During that period people were skilled to get temperatures high enough to forge copper and aluminum. Also, Kansa metals are known as bell metals since the bells and Tibetan gongs are made of the same metal. What is so magical about this metal is people in older times used Kansa plates and bowls to eat food as it makes the digestion process easier and even reduces the acid content in the food. Moreover, people used to drink water from Kansa glasses as it almost removed the acid content and worked as a water filter.
Eventually, many people back then, and in today’s generation are astounded by the incredible benefits of this magic vataki, and for skin, it’s truly a magic metal.
To make the most out of Kansa Wand, use it with a facial serum or essential oils. By uniting Kansa Wand with the right product, you can make it work synergistically. If you apply the serum and massage with this tool, you are enhancing the benefits of that serum. If you notice greyness on your skin, while massaging with Kansa Wand, know that it is completely normal. When Kansa (a metal) comes in contact with acidic skin. Eventually, healing the skin at deeper levels.
The Indie Earth’s Kansa Wand is a part of The Indie Earth’s traditional-inspired Collection of skincare products. Every The Indie Earth product is manufactured for a particular purpose. The products are manufactured in GMP and ISO-accredited facilities and each batch is examined for cosmetic safety measures. Kansa Vataki is a trademark product by The Indie Earth and it is made from pure Kansa (Bronze). We recommend the use of facial serum or essential oils in accordance with your skin type to get the best results.
Effective oil blends
- People having dry skin must blend Lavender essential oil with Rose essential oil, and massage it properly for over 5-10 minutes.
- For aging skin, one must blend Lavender Essential oil with Lemon Essential oil, and blend it all over the face with Kansa Vataki
- For Oily skin, blend Lemon essential oil with Tea Tree Essential Oil and Rosemary Essential oil and massage with Kansa Vataki.
How to use
- Use this tool for 5 to 7 minutes daily, either before sleeping or can add to the morning skincare regimen.
- Take a few drops of essential oil
- Apply the oil on the forehead, cheeks, jawline and move the vataki in an inward circular motion, and the forehead, cheeks, jawline in an outward circular motion.
- To get the most out of this tool, one can massage it on the center of the eyebrows and even near the hollow of the temples in both clockwise and anticlockwise directions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.