The Indie Earth Bhringraj Amla Hair Cleanser (Shampoo) with Brahmi & Jatamansi | Repair Damaged Hairs & Promotes Healthy Hair Growth
You Save: CAD$ 2.45 (10%)
Why should you use Bhringraj Amla Hair Cleanser?
- Bhringraj (False Daisy) Makes Hair Lustrous: The ancient secret to Indians’ lush, glossy hair is this traditional Indian herb – Bhringraj. The product is rich in nutrients that provide deep conditioning to hair and bring out the natural shine.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) For Healthy Hair Growth: It improves the quality of hair. It contains calcium, which helps for healthier hair.
- Brahmi (Indian Pennywort) Helps Provide Nourishment To Hair: In India, Brahmi Herb is known to make hair thicker and more nourished.
- Jatamansi (Himalayan Spikenard)Helps Provide Strength To Hair: Also known as “TAPASWANI”, This herb from Himalaya improves hair quality and texture.
- Luxury From Nature: This Hair Cleanser made with the Power of 17+ Hand Picked Herbs and Essential Oil. Contains Natural Herbs Content, PETA Certified – Cruelty Free, Does not contain SLS, SLES, Parabens, Synthetic Dyes and Synthetic Perfume.
unaware of the, Benefits!
Infused with Bhringraj, Amla, Shikakai, and Brahmi for hair. The Indie Earth Bhringraj Amla Hair Cleanser is a well-calculated blend of these herbs along with several more premium herbs such as Methi seeds, Jatamasi, Hibiscus Flower Extract, etc. These herbs, when blend together forms an excellent cleanser for hair issues. From dryness to damage, breakage to thinning, or itchy scalp, this hair cleanser takes care of all common hair issues.
Made from premium herbs, oils, and extracts.
- Bhringraj (False Daisy) Makes Hair Lustrous
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) For Healthy Hair Growth
- Brahmi (Indian Pennywort) Helps Provide Nourishment To Hair
- Jatamansi (Himalayan Spikenard)Helps Provide Strength To Hair
to ensure the highest quality standards.
It treats dandruff and dry scalp by penetrating deep into the scalp and treating dryness. It also treats baldness and further helps in hair growth. It also prevents hair fall by providing essential nutrients to the hair and the scalp.
The extract of amla strengthens the scalp and hair. It reduces premature pigment loss from hair or greying. It stimulates hair growth and reduces hair loss. It prevents or treats dandruff, dry scalp, parasitic hair, and scalp infections. It also improves the overall appearance of hair.
Japa (Hibiscus) Flower
In Ayurveda, Hibiscus is one of the most important herbs for promoting hair growth. Its natural amino acids provide those nutrients to the hair that help in boosting hair growth. Also, this flower contains a high amount of mucilage which acts as a natural conditioner for hair.
High in protein and nicotinic content, Methi (fenugreek) seeds are extremely beneficial for both scalp and hair health. These seeds can treat smaller hair problems like dryness to more complex issues like baldness and hair thinning.
Loaded with iron, it works amazingly well for the hair. It helps to maintain the overall health of the hair. It has necessary antioxidants which promote hair growth. It also provides shiny, soft, and long hair.
The natural extract aids in hair growth and acts as a hair cleanser. It cleans the hair without any harsh effects on the scalp or hair. Its antifungal and antibacterial properties prevent lice, dandruff, and other scalp problems as well. It prevents split ends and stops hair from getting brittle and coarse.
The extract of Jatamansi is helpful in the regeneration of hair follicles and thus, promoting hair growth. It penetrates deep in the hair follicles making the hair roots and strands stronger. It also prevents premature greying of the hair.
Wet hair thoroughly and apply shampoo generously.
Take 2-3 pumps of hair cleanser in your hand, mix with a little water and apply on wet hair
Rinse well and repeat as needed. If you like a rich lathering experience.
Caution: For external use only. Our all “Skin, Hair, Body & Personal Care” Products contain natural herbs, extracts & oils. Some people can be allergic to natural ingredients, Patch test in inner elbow and leave for 45-60 minutes before use. In case of any discomfort or sensitivity discontinue use immediately. If you are uncertain about allergies or any possible sensitivity, consult a medical professional before trying.
Legal Disclaimer: None of our product is not meant to either prevent or cure any medical issues or substitute any ongoing medical regimen or treatment.
Every The Indie Earth Product is carefully formulated through consistent quality checks with high global standards. PETA Certified and Vegan Friendly; Totally without sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, gluten & dyes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.