Everyday our body works to regenerate skin – getting rid of old cells and accumulating the new ones. However, if the old cells keep building up, it leads to dry, flaky, and dull skin. For clear and smooth-feeling skin, regular exfoliation is the trick. After all that your body goes through – scars and acne – give your skin the superb treatment by scrubbing your body with body scrubs or exfoliators. Pick a scrub that suits your style — jojoba, sugar, silica, or salt beads for exfoliation, and oils with glycerin, butter, and other moisture-providing emollients.
Dos and Don’ts of using the body scrub –
The best practice to use a body scrub is to apply body scrubs while taking a shower. To protect your skin from damage, experts recommend thoroughly wet your body with warm water and apply it to damp skin
- Avoid bathing with hot water as it can lead to dry skin.
- Do not use the body scrub if your skin is irritated – sunburn or rashes; As the scrub would further aggravate the irritation making the process of healing difficult.
How to use the body scrub –
Body exfoliators are excellent for scaling dry skin as they help to remove dry, flaky, dead cells and make way for the growth of nourished new skin beneath. The outcome is smooth, gleaming skin all over.
- Before applying the scrub, soak your skin or stand in the shower for some time. This step would make your skin damp, which helps in enhancing the effect of the body scrub.
- After this, cover your entire body with a satisfactory amount of the product.
- Massage your skin in circular motions from top to bottom. You can also use a loofah or soft-bristled brush to rub the exfoliator on your body.
- Finally, rinse off the body scrub with warm water. Step out of the shower and pat your skin dry.
- Make sure to apply a body moisturizer after using a body scrub on your body. Also, do not go overboard in the usage of body scrubs – it is recommended to use them once or twice a week.
What are the Benefits of using body scrub?
Exfoliating your body time and again would prevent the growth of ingrown hairs and enhance your tan.
- Youthful skin has both outside and inside conclusions. Scrubbing your body will surely give you feelings of rejuvenation. The tiny exfoliating particles of sugar rubs for body flaking will provide your body the soothing massage it requires to become free of the stressful build-up physically as well as mentally.
- By using a body scrub frequently, you stimulate natural cell rejuvenation by eliminating a base portion of the stratum corneum, formed of dead cells.
- Additionally, the polishing of the stratum corneum increases the penetration rate of the skin; further, improving the efficiency of moisturizers and sunscreens.
- Apart from the skin cleansing advantages, the attractiveness of the body scrub practice also involves luxuriating in sweet scents. Relaxing in an aromatic atmosphere is even simpler with body scrubs in comparison to different skincare commodities because the perfume tends to remain longer on the treated skin.
- After exfoliation, the skin is well-oxygenated, leading to a better and faster renewal process. As a result, you get radiant and glowing skin.
- A body scrub diminishes the reoccurrence of distinct wrinkles and creases, giving the skin a velvety soft feel.
- Understanding the use of body scrubs before and after the use of a razor is an excellent technique to soothe and get rid of the frustrating shaving bumps. Using a body exfoliator will help in preventing the stinging sensation that bothers you after shaving.
Using a body scrub regularly can be a great replacement for an expensive whole-body spa. You can enjoy the remarkable results simply by making body scrubbing – a part of your body care regimen. There is a myriad of options of body scrubs – coffee scrubs, sugar scrubs, salt scrubs, moisturizing scrubs, etc. Irrespective of whichever method you go for – there is no known drawback of using a body scrub. The Indie Earth Arabica Coffee Body Scrub brings several benefits of Arabica Coffee, Coconut oil, Shea butter, and many more premium and natural ingredients that are gentle to the skin. The scrub not only exfoliates the skin but also improves the blood circulation on the skin to speed up the skin rejuvenation process.
Remove the layer of dead skin cells and let your inner radiance come out!