Ayurveda has all the answers – sometimes in the form of herbs, sometimes as metals. One such wonder is “Kansa”. Kansa (AKA Bell Metal) is a blend of copper and tin. For ages, Kansa is used by humans to create holistic wellness. We use this metal for creating utensils, storing water, and for massages. For massages, this metal is used in the form of a wand – the Kansa Wand.
The benefits of the Ayurvedic Kansa Wand are numerous. Right from relieving pain to skincare, a Kansa Wand is an all-in-one solution.
Before we look at the benefits of a Kansa wand, let’s understand, what is it.
What is Kansa Wand?
Basically, a Kansa wand is a dome-shaped tool for massaging. Its shape and material are designed in such a way, that they can stimulate blood circulation. Though, the actual magic lies in the metal itself. Kansa is highly effective for lymphatic drainage and the removal of toxins from the body. But this is not it, Kansa can also help in balancing pH levels of the skin which in turn improves the texture and elasticity of the skin while retaining the natural moisture of the skin.
Why does It Work on Skin?
Kansa is typically an alkaline metal, when it is used to massage the skin, it helps in balancing the skin’s pH.1. Due to the exposure to environmental pollutants and excessive use of chemical-based skincare and makeup products, our skin tends to become acidic. This imbalance in the skin leads to sensitivity, acne, dullness, premature aging, and inflammation.
Regular use of the Kansa wand brings back the lost balance and gently treats these skin issues.
Another, important benefit of the Kansa Wand for the skin is the release of lymph nodes and removal of built-up toxins. lymphatic drainage makes a way for the skin to get more oxygen. As a result, you get a natural glow on the skin and even skin tone.
Massage with Kansa Wand on the skin also helps in reducing puffiness and inflammation of the skin.
How to Use a Kansa Wand on your Face?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to make the most out of Kansa Wand massage.
- Put a few drops of oil or serum on the metal side of the wand.
- Move the wand, forming the shape of the number 8 on your face.
- Keep the movements light, around the eyes.
- Keep a gentle upward stroke, on the jawline.
- Massage in the circular moves around ears as well.
- Massage your face for 5-15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
Which is the best face oil to use with a Kansa wand?
Kansa wand enhances the benefits of every oil or serum that you use for massaging your face. However, if you are looking for noticeable results, choose Kumkumadi Oil.
Kumkumadi oils help in
- Skin Detoxification
- Improving glow & brightness on the skin
- Improving your skin texture
- And makes your skin supple and soft.
When you use Kumkumadi tailam with the Kansa wand, it pushes the oil into the deeper layers of the skin, which does the magic.
The massage upgrades your skincare routine giving you visible results in less time.
While the Kansa wand is great for a facial massage, but its uses are not limited to it. This wand can also be used to massage the foot, neck, and back.
Here are some additional benefits of Kansa Wand massage.
- Releases body pain
- Tones your muscles
- Improves gut health and immunity
- Helps you sleep better
- Speeds up the healing process of the body
- Improves blood circulation
- Soothes stressed muscles
- Gives a calming effect on the mind.
Some General Tips to Use Kansa Wand
- Use High-Quality Oils to make the most out of this wand.
- Make sure to give gentle pressure. Hard pressure won’t make it any better.
- Perform a Skin Patch Test before using it to make sure that you are not allergic to this metal.
- Don’t worry, if your skin turns grey. This commonly happens when toxins are released from the body. Just wash it off with lukewarm water.
You can use the Kansa wand on your face as well as the soles of your feet as a tool for holistic wellness.
Kansa Wand is an Ayurvedic tool that has been used since ancient times. It holds its charm, even after thousands of years. All thanks to the authenticity and purity of the wisdom, that has been passed on to generations.
Kansa Wand – An Ayurvedic Detox Face / Foot Massager with Healing Bronze Metal for Relaxation & Deep Cleaning – For Lustrous & Youthful Skin – Ancient Indian Bronze Age Technique 1 Pc (63)
Selling Price: CAD$ 24.00Add to cart
Having a rich golden hue texture, Kansa metal is known to fight different skin issues like premature ageing, fine lines, wrinkles, inflammation, and acne. If used Kansa Wand regularly, removes built-up toxins in the lymph nodes and gives soft supple skin. Yet another best part of this Wand is its power to be used for Abhyanga, that is, one cannot just massage their face and head but even can use it as a relaxing massage treatment in a spa.
Kumkumadi Tailam | An Ayurvedic Beauty Face Oil | Miraculous Beauty Night Serum for Brighter, Glowing & Younger Looking Skin with Turmeric, Saffron, Blue Lotus & Indian Lotus 30 ml (116)
Selling Price: CAD$ 28.45Add to cart
- Helps in Skin Detoxification
- Helps in glowing & brightening skin
- Refines your skin texture
- Makes your skin buttery smooth & soft