How To Take Care of Oily Skin
We all want clear and glowing skin, however, maintaining that requires lots of efforts from our side. Even though proper cleansing, toning, and moisturizing with the Best of Products, cannot provide you with desired skin.
It is true that oily skin gives you an unwanted shine, however, that’s the only benefit of having oily skin. Excessive release of sebum in the skin usually leads to blackheads, whiteheads, and large pore openings.
There are several factors which make the skin oily such as –
What makes skin oily?
- There are sebaceous glands in the skin which produce sebum which keeps your skin nourished. However, when too much of sebum is produced in the skin, the skin becomes too oily and can also lead to acne flare-ups.
- One of the primary factors of oily skin is hormones and genetics. Fluctuation in hormones can result in increased androgen – signals the maturation of sebaceous glands. As sebaceous glands mature, the production of sebum increases, and thus making the skin oily.
- Oily skin can be hereditary and it is evident that over-washing of faces isn’t the solution. Rather over-washing of face or scrubbing too hard will strip the skin of moisture which causes sebaceous glands to produce more oil.
- Humidity, hot weather, certain medications, diet, and cosmetics can affect the production of sebum in the skin.
- Poor dietary choices can also make your skin oily. We are enlisting a list of foods that you should definitely control in order to get rid of oily skin. Here is the list –
- Dairy Products
- Fried Foods
- Excessively Salty Foods
- Sugary Foods
- Red Meat
- Refined Carbohydrates
- Refined Grains
- Skimmed Milk
- Vegetable Oils
Now that you know what causes oily skin, you must take precautions to protect your skin.
Here are a few Skincare Tips which you must follow for oily skin –
- Sunscreen is especially important for oily skin. It is believed by experts that heading out in the sun without protection can result in pigmentation, wrinkles, and skin damage.
- You should always remember to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day. The amount of water that you consume affects several aspects of your health including the amount of oil produced by sebaceous glands. You must drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to help your body to flush out toxins on a regular basis.
- Cleanse your face twice a day.
- Use Facial Toners to control excess oil, shrink skin pores, and restore skin’s pH balance in order to keep the skin moisturized and keep the germs at bay.
- Choose the right moisturizer for yourself to keep your skin hydrated and it also creates a physical barrier in your skin to keep moisture locked in.
- Exfoliating your skin can help you to remove the build-up of dirt and dead skin cells which may lead to flare-ups.
You should also keep in mind that the key to glowing skin is your nutrients. Keep a check on what you eat. Here’s a list of recommended foods which you can eat –
- Whole Grains
- Coconut Water
- Dark Chocolate
Now we are letting you on one secret serum which we believe is the cure to all your problems – Natural Hyaluronic Serum.
Without any further ado, we are enlisting the Benefits of this Serum and why you should definitely use it –
- This serum is a pure and natural substance that has the ability to retain the moisture of your skin. It reduces the visible loss of firmness, suppleness, and chubbiness.
- This serum is 100% natural and thus, it does not contain Paraben or Silicon.
- The Indie Earth Natural Vitamin C Serum is extremely helpful for all Skin Types.
- The serum has a non-oily and extremely lightweight texture which makes you feel like there’s no weight on the skin.
- The serum is non-greasy and thus, is very gentle to those who have acne-prone and redness-prone skin.
- The serum provides you with the right amount of moisture which helps to retain it for a long period of time.
- It works intensely as to replenish the skin and enhancing it with a natural healthy look.
- The serum reduces the fine lines and wrinkles by providing deep hydration to the skin.
- Hyaluronic serum revitalizes the outer layers of your skin to make you look and feel smoother, softer, and glowing.
- The serum is extremely helpful in maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
How to Use?
- Apply the serum after washing the skin, when it is damp.
- Apply it gently with an upward circular motion.
- The serum can be applied on your face, hands, neck, arms, and legs in order to provide total protection and moisture to the exposed parts of your skin.
There’s no reason why you should not use this serum. Provide your skin with the best care by using the best of Products. However, if you are allergic to any ingredient, you must contact your dermatologist before using such a product. There shouldn’t be a problem since the product is 100% natural and safe.
Stay Healthy & Stay Safe